Friday, March 15, 2013

Props to my husband for demonstrating once again that he really does get me. I was fretting over an opened package of cinnamon basil seeds that I had lost nearly all the seeds. (somebody check to see if that is a run on sentence ;) Moving right along. I had driven all over looking for it and didn't want to have to order it online. I tell my husband how frustrated I am and after dinner he comes in from outside with some stems with leaves that smell amazingliy like the basil I had last year in my garden. He says " Is this what your looking for". I kissed him and said "That is better than buying me a peice of jewelry". He then behaves as if he has just discovered the hidden key to marital bliss and says "Well let me see what other plants I can find out in the shed that you can use?" ROFL



1 comment:

  1. That's great news, Meredith. And you have a national treasure there! A real keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete